- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
- Saturday 9
- Sunday 10
- Monday 11
- Tuesday 12
- Wednesday 13
- Thursday 14
- Friday 15
- Saturday 16
AC Milan vs Atalanta Betting Tips
- AC Milan vs Atalanta predictions for Saturday’s Serie A match at San Siro
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches against Atalanta
- Full match preview, stats and predictions
AC Milan have drawn 4 of their last 5 home matches against Atalanta (Getty Images)
AC Milan Form
AC Milan have been extremely hard to beat this season and deservedly sit top of Serie A. The Rossoneri have won 13 of their opening 18 matches with one defeat.
Stefano Pioli’s side lost 3-1 at home against Juventus, but bounced back by defeating Torino 2-0 with Rafael Leão and Franck Kessié on target.
AC Milan met Torino again in the Coppa Italia three days later, advancing 5-4 on penalties after a scoreless draw.
Milan’s last match was a 2-0 win in Cagliari. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored both goals in a 90 minute performance.
AC Milan Team News
Centre back Alessio Romagnoli is suspended with Simon Kjaer and Matteo Gabbia both injured.
Poilo will have to make some changes here with Mateo Musacchio the only recognised central defender available.
Left back Theo Hernández and attacking midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu are out after testing positive for COVID-19.
Defensive midfielder Ismael Bennacer is still recovering from a quad complaint. Forward Ante Rebic hasn’t played since 3 January.
Attacking midfielder Alexis Saelemaekers came off the bench in Cagliari and was sent off eight minutes later. He is suspended here.
Atalanta are fighting hard for a European spot and are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches in all competitions. They beat Parma 3-0 at home before a 4-1 win at Benevento.
Gian Piero Gasperini’s side then won 3-1 at home against Cagliari in the Coppa Italia. Aleksey Miranchuk, Luis Muriel and Bosko Sutalo all scored in a comfortable victory.
Atalanta returned to Serie A with a 0-0 draw against Genoa despite having 2.08-0.91 expected goals.
Their last match was a 1-1 draw at Udinese, Muriel equalising in a match where they had 1.28-0.42 expected goals and 66% possession.
Atalanta Team News
Atalanta’s only notable injury is midfielder Mario Pasalic who is still recovering after undergoing surgery.
Expect more rotation here with Luis Muriel and Duván Zapata in contention to start up front.
Head to Head
AC Milan have a 65-26 advantage against Atalanta with 46 draws in 137 matches.
Four of the last five meetings in Milan have been draws including a 1-1 draw in July.
AC Milan are missing three centre-backs as they host Atalanta in Serie A. This should be a close match with a score draw on the cards.
- AC Milan are undefeated in 39 of their last 41 competitive matches (all competitions).
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Serie A).
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches against Atalanta (Serie A).
- AC Milan have drawn 4 of their last 5 home matches against Atalanta (Serie A).
- Atalanta are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches (all competitions).
- Atalanta have drawn 4 of their last 5 away matches (Serie A).
- Atalanta have seen BTTS in 12 of their last 13 away matches (Serie A).
AC Milan vs Atalanta Tips FAQ
What is the AC Milan vs Atalanta best bet?
AC Milan have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 Serie A matches against Atalanta with BTTS the best bet.
Where can I watch the AC Milan vs Atalanta live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the AC Milan vs Atalanta live stream.